inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Kurzfristig lieferbar 2-4 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: A70552
Optischer Kompressor für den Tube-Tech RM 8 Rahmen
The TUBE-TECH CM 1A Compressor is an optical, all tube based compressor targeted at single-track recordings: It is equally suited for delicate vocal recordings, as well as critical instrument recordings such as lead guitar, drums, bass etc.
The TUBE-TECH CM 1A Compressor features a gain-reduction element, positioned immediately after the input transformer. It is controlled by the sidechain amplifier, which also contain the two time control circuits – one for fixed and one for variable Attack/Release. The two time-controllers can either be used separately or combined. This circuit contains semiconductor OP-amps for the entire control.
A tube-based push-pull amplifier follows the gain-reduction element with variable gain up to 30 dB. A dedicated Bus selector with three positions (Off, Link 1, Link 2) is used whenever you want to link several compressors together.
Input and output transformers have a static-screen between the primary and secondary wirings. Input and Output is transformer balanced as well as fully floating.
- Unique low distortion gain-reduction element
- All tube-based push-pull amplifier
- Multiple interconnection of several compressors via two busses
- LED display for monitoring compression and output
- Continuously variable attack and release time
- Gain Range (off to +30 dB)
- Variable Threshold (off to -30 dBu)
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 25 kHz
- Low noise: < -75 dBu @30 dB gain
- Clickless bypass switch